Monday, April 18, 2011

Crazy stuff


Oneliners 
If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree. ~Jim Rohn
Always remember you're unique just like everyone else.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.

On a Fence:

"Salesmen welcome! Dog food is expensive!"

------------------------------------------------------------
Generations 
The Silent generation, people

Born before 1946. 

The Baby Boomers, people born between 1946 and

1959. 

Generation X , people born between

1960 and 1979. 

Generation Y, people born between 1980 and 1995. 

why do we call the last one generation Y? 



I Did not know, but a caricaturist explains it eloquently below...Learn Something new! 
------------------------------------------------------

Days off
I urgently needed a few days off  from a company I work for in Auckland but I knew the Boss would not allow me to take leave.
I thought  that maybe if I acted "CRAZY" then he would tell me to take a  few days off.
So I hung upside down on the ceiling and made funny noises.
My co-worker, (who's an Aussie),  asked me what I was doing?
I told him that I was pretending to be a  light bulb so that the Boss  would think I was "CRAZY" and give me a few  days off.
A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked  "What are you doing ?" I told him I was a light bulb.
He said,  "You are clearly stressed out, go home and recuperate for a couple of  days".
I jumped down and walked out of the office.
When my  co-worker, (the Aussie) followed me, the  Boss asked him "...And where do you think you're going?"
The Aussie said,  "I'm going home too mate.... Can't work in  the dark..

2 comments:

Beat And Release said...

They should actually be called "Generation WHY" because that is the question you get every time you give them instructions. :)

Shirrelle J said...

"grins"
(y why) cuts both ways hey!!!
Thanks for following!!!